Grant application details:
Businesses operating a physical location in Wellington County may apply for a one-time grant.
• Total maximum grant allowance per business is $2,000.
• Funding is for items and projects as of March 29, 2021.
• Business has been in operation since January 1, 2021.
• Complete the Wellington County Business Recovery Grant Application.
• Provide a quote, estimate, or invoice for items or project.
• Provide a copy of your Master Business License or Incorporation documents.
• Applications accepted on a first come, first serve basis and until all funding is allocated.
• Grants will be paid with proof of invoice.
• Grants must be paid out within 60 days of approval.
Business Safety Supply and PPE Grant
Grant maximum of $1,000 to enhance safety measures.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves, gowns, plexiglass, etc.
• Hard surface disinfectants
• Hand sanitizers
• Methods to ensure physical distancing, such as floor stickers, signage etc.
Business Services Support Grant:
Grant maximum of $1,000 for services that support COVID-19 recovery.
• Website development
• Design services
• Access to design programmes subscription (ie. Canva, Adobe)
Physical Adaptation and Technology Grant
Grant maximum of $1,500 for projects related to physical adaptation and technology that will support the business in operating safely.
• Physical adaptation: patios, pickup windows, outdoor heaters, barrier, direction tools, other modifications needed to operate
• Physical technology tools: Touch-free or contactless solutions such as touchless payments, touchless technology for doors or sanitation,
• Online tools: e-commerce (new or upgraded), reservation systems, digital document software, mobile friendly websites, digital help desk
• Digital tools: software upgrades, digital plug-in and dashboards
Steps to Apply:
• For those businesses in Minto or Wellington North, contact the Saugeen Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) office
• For those business in Centre Wellington, Erin, Guelph Eramosa, Mapleton and Puslinch, contact the Wellington Waterloo Community Futures (WWCF) office
• Complete the Wellington County BR+E Recovery Grant Application
• Get a quote, estimate, or invoice for safety supplies
• Provide a copy of your Master Business License or Incorporation documents
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the CFDC organizations
Please click the link below for the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.