Business Advisory Services
- Assistance in Business Plan Preparation and Review
- General Business Information & Demographics
- Government Program Information & Training re: Business Management
- Export Readiness Information
- Assistance in negotiating loan packages with other lending institutions
- Understanding Business Terms
- Helpful Internet Sites
- SBDC Business Plan and Annual Projections Worksheet
- Dealing With Your Banker
- Business Plan Outline - Starting a Small Business in the Saugeen Community
Funding is available which will create new jobs or maintain existing jobs.
- Term loans up to $150,000 may be considered for the purchase of equipment, leasehold improvements, inventory and operating capital.
- Interest rates are based on business proposal & risk, and are not less than rates from a traditional lender.
- Loans in the form of term and/or demand participation may be approved by the Board of Directors.
- No Grants or Forgiveable Loans.
Loan requests are assessed on the basis of:
- Business plan viability, Management expertise, (Qualifications - experience, ability, etc.)
- Job creation/maintenance and average cost per job created/maintained
- Owner Equity (typically 25% of total project)
- Security (Property, Assets, 3rd Party Guarantee, etc.)
SEDC Contact Information:
P.O. Box 177, 515 Mill Street, Neustadt, ON N0G 2M0 | Ph: 519-799-5750 | Toll-free: 1-877-335-7332 | Fax: 519-799-5750