A Dragon's-Den inspired event presented in partnership with
About the event:
The Hawks' Nest is an opportunity to garner cash investments and to promote your business throughout the region. As an entrepreneur, you will have the opportunity to pitch your business ideas in an attempt to secure financial support from local investors, (the Hawks).
SAVE THE DATE!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR HAWKS' NEST 2020
1. Read over the Rules for Participants
2. Download/Print the Application
3. Prepare your 10 Page Business Plan - Need help attend one of the FREE Business Plan Training Sessions
4. Submit your application no later that 3 pm on Friday, March 13th, 2020
5. Committee will review and notify successful candidates shortly following submission date. Only 7 are selected.
Calling all Sponsors!!
Now seeking corporate sponsors to help make this event happen!
"Economic development is critical in keeping our community alive and vibrant."
Sponsorship of this event will demonstrate your support of the entrepreneurial spirit that is found within the catchment areas of the SEDC and the Bruce CFDC, and will ensure the success of local businesses and entrepreneurs. Be one of 10 Corporate sponsors that will be acknowledged throughout the event and in all promotional communications about the Hawks' Nest event. To become a sponsor, please contact Saugeen Economic Development Corporation or Bruce Community Futures Development Corporation in Kincardine.
FREE BUSINESS PLAN TRAINING
Video from our 2018 Hawks' event!