The COVID-19 Tourism Response Fund — generously provided by FedDev — provides $250,000 to Bruce County tourism-related businesses in the form of a one-time, non-repayable grant of $2,500-$10,000*.
*Applicants need to have a matching contribution of 20%.
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE COSTS INCLUDE:
• implementation of health and safety protocols
• alterations to accommodate social distancing including expansion of patio space for restaurants (including tables, chairs, umbrellas) and/or acquisition of equipment like outdoor heaters to extend seasons
• the purchase of large scale PPE or sanitizing equipment (fog machines)
• cleaning supplies for workers/customers
• the acquisition and implementation of digital tools and operating transformations like virtual queue, timed entry ticketing or contactless check-ins