$39.4 million in funding available through CFDCs to help local small businesses weather the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) provides financial contributions (interest-free loans) to help support fixed operating costs of SMEs, where business revenues have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Funding available through Saugeen Economic Development Corporation (SEDC).
In order to provide targeted assistance to the small towns and communities they serve, CFDCs will focus on assisting “main street” businesses, such as retail shops, restaurants, corner stores, and businesses of strategic importance to their communities, with LOANS UP TO $40,000.
- 0 PERCENT INTEREST and NO PAYMENTS UNTIL December 31st, 2022.
- 25 PERCENT(not to exceed $10, 000) can be forgiven provided the recipient has paid 75 PERCENT of the loan prior to December 31st, 2022.
- Application and Guidelines: PDF
- Instructions on How to Fill Out Application: PDF
- Attestation Form: PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions: PDF
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
RRRF Blog Update by Saugeen Neustadt